Yes… we can go on and on posting what’s wrong with America in the 21st century on various social media as we do till we’re blue in the face. But who are we reaching? Others just like us. And since we already know all this and we can’t help but constantly remind each other of these same issues day after day, what good is it actually doing? Nada. Sharing what this corrupt senator or that corrupt White House did yesterday or last month or what they plan to do in the future is old hat. It’s boring. And more importantly it’s not getting us anywhere. It’s a tired charade because we’re frightened of what we really need to do. The real post that we should be sharing by now is WHAT the SOLUTION is. And what is the PLAN? How are we going to stop it all? From the inside it appears that we have generally four options:
1. We can say “fuck it”… since we already know how it works just join the system and profit from it and then use that money to bring the bastards down or at least cause major some pain. (Incorporate yourself. It’s cheap and easy. Pay no taxes just as corporations are want to do. Then invest in the same “assets” that we’re supposedly so upset about being sold off to “the others”. Become the “others”. Then use that money to fuck with them through lobbying and campaign financing away their criminal systems. (As an example I made a 400% I shit you not profit last week alone from investing in Nat Gas, which I intend to use a small portion of to donate to Josh Fox so he can keep making his excellent Anti-fracking films.)) This is but one example. Stop complaining about the rich. It’s annoying for one. And you wouldn’t be so eager to if you were one of them. Become one and fight the aspects of the system that you don’t like from the inside. It’s much more enjoyable than staying poor and complaining. Money is the only tool or weapon that has any authority left on planet earth; at least when speaking of government — especially American government.
2. Fight for the truth to get out and slowly re-indoctrinate / wake up the masses who are allowing these hideous manipulations to persist — wake them up in order to slowly change things in the methodical legal democratic manner that is still (at present at least) our right. And our obligation. But… how long will that take? Let’s face it, the majority of the country is still completely in the dark. They believe that 9/11 was carried out by Osama Bib Laden and a rogue band of AL Quaeda “terrorists”. And that’s if we’re lucky. Some of them still believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for it. Many of us have friends who actually went to Iraq to kill people because of it. Our friends in the military. It wasn’t their fault that they didn’t know what was really going on. The country was panicked at the time. They were impassioned. And they naeively believed their president and his henchman in the government. They considered themselves patriots. They knew no better. Many of them have reconsidered that mistake. But not all of them.
If we use the timeline of the past as our gauge and add the element of exponential growth that seems inherent in the evolution of human thought to their rate of awakening…how long will this transformation take? Yes it seems lost at this point. BUT the people are slowly winning in certain arenas… Which should definitely give us hope. Legal cannabis and same sex marriage and the recent raising of the minimum wage in several major cities are all good examples; so too are Vermont and New York’s ban on fracking good recent examples.But let’s face facts: this option is the LONG road. At the rate we’re going now, we will NEVER see true justice, truth or honesty, integrity or freedom in our lifetimes in the United States. It only gets worse from here. Regardless of the small strides we appear to be making here and there, they are making much more progress in the opposite direction.
[We must also remember that we’ve got a long road ahead of us in terms of just correcting the sins of our past. They are too numerous to mention in any one article. But just as a “for instance”, the American government, or the parties currently in power posing as such, better put, have spent over one trillion dollars on the so-called war on drugs, and have imprisoned thirty seven million American citizens for non-violent drug related “crimes”. Most of them black or Latino, all of them poor. And all facilitated by a for-profit government and industry that makes money from arresting the least among us and keeping them in these prisons for as long as they can. Contrast this with the fact that none of the individuals responsible for the Great Recession of 2008 served any time in jail or prison. This is a shocking statistic. And not something we can miraculously erase from our tainted history. Nope. The best we can do is stop the madness and perhaps idealistically even start freeing all those imprisoned for non-violent drug related crimes and if necessary create more programs to rehabilitate them. Rather than keeping them locked up in a cage like animals or criminals. And this is just one of thousands of treacherous treasons that have been committed in our name in broad daylight right before our eyes.]
3. Say fuck it again but in an entirely different manner and just ditch out of the system. Leave the grid as they say. Attempt to get out of the system completely — if that’s even possible at this point. Become as bad as we perceive “they” are. Not in joining them as in #1. But in fighting against them. In other words just go total anarchistic on their asses. Hack their networks. Bring down their machines. Whole companies. Especially government ones. Vandalize and blow up their buildings, and hell while we’re at it go vigilante on the worst of them–the truly wicked, the obviously wretched, the liars the crooks the killers– take them out of the picture entirely. For every drone strike on an innocent civilian village we take out one or more of them. But all covertly. Anonymous meets Anarchist Cookbook meets Fight Club meets Weather Underground. This option may have moral implications that may seem objectionable to some. Break glass only the case of an emergency. (Though at the time of this writing many who understand what we are facing have already begun this option… Some may choose to join them.)
4. We mobilize as many as there are who are truly ready on a national level and we start a new Continental Congress and Army for a full on no-holds barred revolt to take the country back. Then we totally reboot the system. From scratch. Let’s face it. For as noble as the so-called founding father’s ideals were, the system failed. Somewhere down the line, it got sold out to the almighty dollar and succumbed to the power that absolutely corrupts. So we erase it all and start over. One day the world awakens to an Arab Styled Spring in the United States of America. We make a formal announcement to the current government-select that they are to immediately resign or be arrested for treason and we march forward and try to do it peaceably; if that doesn’t work then we use force, just as we did in the first Revolutionary War. It’s not like we don’t know HOW. It’s been happening all over the world around us for a few years now. The trick is that with all our talk, we’re all well too aware of that little secret that gnaws away at us in the dark of night: an Arab Spring may have worked in Tunisia or Egypt or Libya. But there’s no way in hell it would ever work in the United States. THIS is why we the people who know just how bad things have gotten continue to share the corruption and treachory with one another on social media or in small random occasional demonstrations and marches, but don’t take any real actions. FEAR. And for good reason.
The American government is too powerful militarily we tell ourselves, and too wealthy (a strange irony considering it’s broke and in debt for trillions of dollars. (See that’s the thing… If WE don’t do this, it’s only a matter of time before another more powerful country who has it more put together than the United States and who is owed trillions of dollars does it TO us. And in that case WE the People will have NO say in what happens to us.)) What’s more, we assume, the American government is just too far gone, too wicked and too corrupt to respect the demands of it’s people. They’d kill us all. And they’d arrest whoever was left. The only way a President Barack Obama or any future president or any other government official for that matter is ever going to step down is if they are forced out by the people. Forcibly. In their minds, regardless of what they do, bad or horrible, wicked or illegal, they’re not going anywhere. No matter what The People want.
Another obstacle that truly stands in our way is that to some who consider themselves patriotic this kind of talk seems treasonous. They believe in America still. They believe in the two-party system and the three branches of the government system. They understand that in the first American Revolution we were fighting for our freedom from a foreign nation, Great Britain, but in this case we would be fighting our own government. A government we have been indoctrinated to believe and believe in since the day we were born. What they don’t seem to realize is that that America is long gone. Those branches of government are long gone. The United States that we live in today is completely controlled by powerful big money, multi-national corporations that hold no allegiance to the United States of America. The so-called government officials who supposedly work for us haven’t worked for us for decades. They are slaves to these large nearly invisible corporations that answer to no one. To revolt against them is not only the right thing to do, to take the country back, but it’s our moral responsibility as patriotic Americans.
With this option we the people will obviously lose. As we saw during the Boston Bombing charade this current crop of impostors has no problem instituting marshal law and firing upon anyone who gets in their way, including it’s own citizens. We will all die and be branded “traitors and terrorists” in the short term history books. BUT… this first revolt will inspire a whole new wave of The People — a much larger one — to rise up to do it again. And THEY just might win. If they don’t. another one will rise up yet again, and they will be an even larger group. Eventually The People will become so large — just as they did in countries all over the Middle East during the Arab Spring — that our winning will become inevitable.
These are our choices. Which one are we currently choosing…? NONE OF THE ABOVE. Right now, most people tell themselves that we’re working on option #2… But are we really? And if we are, how’s that working out for us? How long until we resort to 3 and then 4…? What will it take? In fact that’s an interesting question to ponder: What did it take for Chechnya, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Crimea, etc to revolt? What HAD to happen?
And secondly, what is the primary key or factor that determines whether The People WIN or LOSE? It’s certainly not “more fire power”. These nations who effectively rid themselves of corrupt ruling governments just as we now need to do had very little fire power for the most part. It appears to be “a united majority” — of citizens who refuse to shut up or go home regardless of what the government does to them or tells them to do. So there’s some good fodder for middle of the night contemplation as we begin to plan. Solution. That’s what we need now. Not more sharing of what’s wrong. See you on the battlefield.
– Posted by The Ambassador using BlogPress on an iPhone 8s Custom